- Fighting molecular warfare25 AUG 2021
- Collecting biological samples from COVID-19 patients24 AUG 2021
- How the intricacies of tissue memory T cells could be the future of immunotherapies and vaccines24 AUG 2021
- Statement on the Doherty Institute modelling23 AUG 2021
- Setting it Straight: The monoclonal antibody story part 2: One cell, one antibody and a felicitous fusion23 AUG 2021
- International team receives USD$28 million to continue research into HIV cure23 AUG 2021
- ASCOT blog: Oxford is trialling Ivermectin – the path to this point has been rocky, why?19 AUG 2021
- Describing immunity to COVID-19 – a key to unlock vaccines and treatments18 AUG 2021
- Guidelines on the use of genomics to stop hospital superbugs published17 AUG 2021
- We studied how to reduce airborne COVID spread in hospitals. Here’s what we learnt.16 AUG 2021
For any media enquiries, please contact:
T: +61 (0) 3 8344 8360
M: +61 412 103 306
792 Elizabeth Street
We acknowledge the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation as the traditional custodians of the land where our Institute stands.
We are committed to collaboration with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to reduce the unacceptable burden of infectious disease. We are committed to training the next generation of exceptional Indigenous leaders in infection and immunity.